Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

"A house divided itself cannot stand" Here is a man, our 16th president, who seems to speak for all times. In referencing this great man for my white trash family I can only say, he is also a hero for all times and all people and lends the air of inclusiveness and equanimity that I prefer to promote with this series because where this series errs the most is from the side of being judgmental and I think being judgemental is a drag. A reality sandwich which for me, comes along with  understanding southerners and southern society is that even though some people become more important socially, that is simply a construct and more truthfully, we are all related. And nothing matters more than you think it does.
This painting was complete in November 201. sold

No comments:

Post a Comment